Hi! I am so glad you stopped by! CONGRATS on your engagement! What a fun time.
Weddings are a huge passion of mine from the bows to the toes! I love the details, the love, the raw emotion that comes with planning, executing, and completing the big day…as a huge step into the rest of your lives together.
I like to make your life simple.
My Wedding Collections include:
- USB to all your edited images (including printing rights),
- Plenty of wedding coverage
- Experienced Second photographer
- Heirloom Wedding Album
- Large fine art canvas
- Travel Miles
Since cost is a big factor for decisions, I will be upfront and let you know my packages are between $2499 and $3999.
What changes the cost in the packages is how much of each you will receive. More coverage, larger albums/canvas will raise collection selection.
Of course, I can also build a custom package to fit your needs for elopements and destinations
It is my desire to serve your needs and give you an end-product you will cherish forever. There is no better time than now to invest in the memories you want to remember today, tomorrow, and forever.
Want more details?
Contact me today by clicking on the “Contact Me” link in my menu above to receive a link to my digital wedding magazine with full information of prices and collections. From there, I would love to sit down with you for coffee and talk all about your needs.
After we meet, and if you decide to book with me and my team, we will then enter the booking process:
- I will take your package and write it into a custom contract
- A deposit is due upon signing the contract
- I will send you a link to your Client Portal that will have your invoice(s) and contract to reference or make payments at any time.
- We will be in contact, especially in the last month before the wedding, to talk timeline, image desires, portrait list, and more!
- …Wedding day!!!! 🙂
- Your gallery and downloads will be ready 4-6 weeks after your big day. From there, we will set up an ordering session to give you your downloads and order your prints, canvases, albums, etc. For long distances, we can do this via email as well.
- I want to make the whole process easy and fun for you!
Trying to figure out your budget? Here are my words of wisdom:
Pricing, of course, is a big deal for most brides and grooms when planning your wedding. It’s so important to find what is important in your budget and adjust accordingly. Before you think further about how much you think you should spend, look at your wedding as a whole.
First, look at how much total are you willing to spend?
Then, write down all the basic categories of vendors you want (venue, photography, catering, etc)
Finally, out of 100%, calculate what services are of priority for you. The higher the percentage, the more important it is to you.
Great Venue – 40%
Catering (including table decor and serving)- 20%
Photographer – 30%
Etc etc… – 10%
Based on these percentages, and the theory of “you get what you pay for”, you can calculate your budgets for each category accordingly.
I hope that helps a bit! 🙂
Don’t forget to check out my wedding galleries as well as Facebook (www.facebook.com/amyatkinsphotography) to see more samples of my work to get a sense of my style. I tend to stick with clean, crisp, vibrant, and timeless capturing and editing of your big day. I want you to love these images forever!